Monday, December 13, 2010

Hors D’oeuvres

Hors D’oeuvres
winter
Statistics keep some from formal eduction Jobs not turning over adds to consternation who will work for food the Cadillac Man is envy jealousy of no one but the other Cadillac Man how rude the Student becomes the upper crust as he derides the beast no more is he the entree’ he is Hors D’oeuvres the least become the peripheral students living in the classroom overturning 43 years of ages Still Sitting in the Study Hall rooms as some become them gangers on the sidewalk of the Big City dodging them balls needing them spoons when will she ever learn to kiss me will she need my kiss from eye or will she never kiss me my lipps so dry just kiss my lipps to get your lover high as they go from salad shooting to flipping olives at the moon they then go dancing in the Fancy restaurant to give the Maitre d’ your raw butternut Squash PUTT this in the Mocrowave for me Gar’c’on select the number four for me butt do not nuke it long

eye AM Hors D’oeuvres

No comments:

Post a Comment

Charlax.hice@yahoo.com