Sunday, January 9, 2011

Lifeline

Lifeline
winter
Thoughts of Jesus when eye find food when the sun warms me when my clothing works to clothe me. DE JE VUE when Susan comes to call me. Then the work to get the poem started the hot spot still the place to be when the lieberry is not open. The limits of the finite mind not replaced but extended to this android case in front of me my little window of the world enables me to share my little space of GOD with you. The fury of life is the quiet little inside you being there not noticed just free of guilt or sin not in no hurry to get to the eternity not struggling with the future or mired down by the past just constantly on in the Day turns into night falls to sleep reluctantly missing the fun we have. The light filters into the dark the warmth filters into the cold extremes become normal the horrible becomes the forgotten rotten past mistakes come clean then flush gone with the white linen soiled like the dove. It is the boredom the tedium of life ruins people for who they seem to be does not exist when they seem different. Eye feel like someone else most prettier then eye not me. Diamonds cut glass is not news turning Glass into Diamonds would be fantastic but finding roughly diamonds in the stones is more like items written in this crinkle web paper. Little BOY Reading this little tenement rags on your feet mother in the vodka bottle life in your sleep eye hope you will become the poet you will be. Try to find the words to rule this world for you then me. Follow me to Jesus on one more poem one more turn of them pages lift them up to people who will here the poems when we the poets will be gone. Please be my lifeline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Charlax.hice@yahoo.com