Sunday, November 10, 2013

Raw Reqruit

Raw Reqruit
this story needs to be retold
tommorrow is veterans day getting old
once eye was a young army boy reqruit
this is one of my real Army stories
bye charlaX
my uniform was light green they never liked my pants were not issued to me eye had bought them from the px and wore the same pants all the time
that way my uniforms stayed nice and neat in my locker
eye was given a weapon and we marched into the Louisiana Swamp on the way to Rifle range to kill some targets
some of the men went hunting on the way the sargeant was upset with me eye was not moving fast enought he screamed and yelled at me it is the Army way
eye asked him was my weapon loaded
he made me learn to open it right there to see iff there was a round inside
and of course there was none there for we were not even to the Rifle range yet
you call your thing a weapon and not a rifle
ok
when the Lieutenant noticed my weapon jammed he tried to fix it for me fast and he tossed it back to me still jammed
eye tried to use it and tossed it back to him
both of us is dead eye said
he kept my weapon for a moment and said to me why did you say that to me
and eye said iff this were Viet Nam all we would have is your Pistol and they would have killed us bye now
and that is really what happened to me one day in the Army
this is truth to be told
bye CharlaX
Raw Reqruit
for Veterans Day 11/11/13

in Tallahassee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Charlax.hice@yahoo.com